Scroll to Top

MLAUZI SATISFIED

By Tapuwa Tsaha / Published on Friday, 12 Jan 2018 17:51 PM / No Comments / 1235 views

12 January 2018

FORMER Mighty Warriors coach Shadreck Mlauzi says the past two years have been a success.

Mlauzi, who was dismissed as the Mighty Warriors coach along with former Warriors coach Kalisto Pasuwa, has been focusing on his studies.

He said in the period has been about increasing his knowledge about sports.

“The last two years have been fantastic for me. I had a short stint with Tsholotsho earlier last year during pre-season, unfortunately spanners were at work and I had to humbly leave.

“We qualified for the Olympics and Africa Women’s Cup of Nations in 2016 when I was coaching the women’s national team.

“I was also conferred with a CAF instructorship and finally, a Sports Science degree with 15 distinctions, a programme I had put on halt 2015-2016 due to pressure of Mighty Warriors job,” he said.

Mlauzi added that he will be focusing on teaching physical education at the moment.

“I am looking forward to a great 2018 as I will be teaching physical education, sports and mass displays at Sikulile High here in Bulawayo until the good Lord opens other doors.

“I will probably do a Master’s degree and some courses but as you know, everything hinges on funding.

“That will however not hinder me from job searching in environments where sport is seriously treated,” Mlauzi said.

The 37-year-old said he still has a case against ZIFA at the labour court.

“My lawyer is the most qualified person to make any comments concerning the ZIFA case.

“What I can only say is the case is still on,” said Mlauzi.

 

Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.